The benefits offered by Inspired Villages:
Pension, protection and pay
- A defined contribution (DC) pension scheme is available for all staff through auto-enrolment; contributions are set at the statutory minimum of a monthly 5% from employees and 3% from the employer.
- Life insurance, at three times an employee’s base salary, is available on an employer-paid basis from day one of joining the business.
- A discretionary bonus scheme is in place for staff at village manager level and above, dependent on meeting targets.
Healthcare and wellbeing
- Private medical insurance (PMI) is offered for some senior roles, paid for by the employer.
- Using a healthcare cash plan, employees can claim up to £60 a year to cover the costs of dental care, eye care and physiotherapy. This is available to all employees from day one, and is employer-paid.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Employee assistance programme (EAP).
- Access to financial advice via a wellbeing centre, available on the Inspired Worlds platform.
- Mental health first aiders.
- Health checks, including blood pressure checks.
- Flexible working arrangements, for example working from home.
- Statutory maternity leave.
- Statutory paternity leave.
- Childcare vouchers.
- A car allowance for those regional staff members who spend the majority of their time on the road.
- Staff are provided with 25 days of annual leave, plus eight bank holidays.
- Three days of volunteering leave.
- Free tea and coffee is available in the London and Midlands offices.
- Reward and recognition programme.
- A discounted online shopping portal.
- A learning platform.