The benefits on offer at Funding Circle:
- A group personal pension (GPP) plan for all employees once they have passed their probation, but they are able to opt-in. Matched employer contributions up to 5%.
- Private medical insurance, employer paid for all employees at level one, including medical history disregarded. Employees can then contribute to enhance beyond this if they wish to, for example by adding dependents or spouses.
- Health cash plan, employer paid for all employees at level one. Employees can then contribute to enhance beyond this if they wish to, for example by adding dependents or spouses.
- Spill.chat with access to fully trained therapists.
- Mental health awareness months,
- Desk assessments, and the opportunity to expense up to £100 of equipment.
- Critical illness insurance, employee funded, available for all.
Sign up to our newsletters
Receive news and guidance on a range of HR issues direct to your inbox
- 26 weeks maternity leave at full pay.
- Six weeks partner leave at full pay.
- Enhanced shared parental leave, which matches the above.
- Enhanced adoption leave, as above.
- Parental bereavement: time off for miscarriage, stillbirth, death of a child.
- Fertility leave: time off appropriate for the situation.
- Care leave: time off for dependents, for example, when childcare is shut or they need to take someone to a medical appointment.
- Parents @ FC group, which runs events and a safe space on Slack to ask questions.
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays as standard.
- Additional one day per year up to five years for long service.
- Share ownership scheme granted on an annual basis with two-year vesting cycles.
- Electric car scheme via salary sacrifice.
- JustEat for Business: a £7.50 subsidy two days per week.
- Gympass subscription.
- Perks at Work voluntary benefits scheme.
- Mortgage advice via an independent financial adviser (IFA) or through Octopus MoneyCoach.
- Quarterly Incredible Circler Awards, by peer and manager recognition. Employees are awarded a voucher via its benefits platform.