Research by CIPD found that 59% of businesses offer no flexibility in benefits choice, a figure that has remained largely unchanged since 2018.
This is despite the fact that employees want a more personalised employee benefits experience than ever.
This leaves the door open for employers who do offer the flexibility employees are looking for to win in recruiting, retaining and engaging top talent and boosting business performance.
Sign up to our newsletters
Receive news and guidance on a range of HR issues direct to your inbox
In this e-book, we look at how flexible benefits can:
- Help employees save on the cost of living
- Improve their health and wellbeing
- Meet demand for more personalised employee benefits
- Reduce admin and save HR time and resource
- Gain C-suite approval and drive the benefits agenda.
As a bonus, we’ve also included 4 tips for getting the most from your flexible benefits technology.