BNP Paribas and BT are among the employers that have been shortlisted for the award ‘Benefits communication – large employer’ at the Employee Benefits Awards 2015.
This award recognises an effective and innovative approach to benefits communications, be it through face-to-face presentations, print, social media or digital media.
The full category shortlist is:
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch (Entered by Benefex) – MyBenefitChoices: Choosing benefits couldn’t be easier
- BNP Paribas (Entered by Vebnet)
- BT Group (Entered by Equiniti) – Saveshare
- Johnson Matthey – Elements: Bringing your benefits together
- RSA Group, (Entered by Shilling) – RSA flexible benefits engagement strategy 2014/2015
- United Utilities – Introducing more for you
The winners will be announced during a lunch-time ceremony at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London, on 12 June.
Book your place at the awards ceremony and summer party
For sponsorship opportunities.