EXCLUSIVE: Asperity Employee Benefits is to rebrand as Reward Gateway, displaying its new name at Employee Benefits Live on 25 and 26 September at National Hall, Olympia.
The employee benefits provider will also launch Reward Gateway 2014, the latest version of its employee discounts and benefits platform.
The updates to the product, which will be released in the forthcoming year, include:
- A wellbeing portal with health tips and health discount offers.
- Global location-based offers sent to users based on their GPS location.
- An updated travel section where accommodation can be booked directly through the site.
- A reward and recognition online gifting suite where employers can send gifts to employees, or employees can send gifts to loved ones.
- An iPad application for employers to monitor the success of their programme.
- Integrated service that is optimised for mobile devices, tablets and desktop computers.
Sign up to our newsletters
Receive news and guidance on a range of HR issues direct to your inbox
Will Tracz, chief technical architect at Asperity Employee Benefits, said: “We wanted the updates to Reward Gateway to be influenced by what [employers] and [employees] were seeking.
“We didn’t want to guess what they wanted. We wanted to listen and take action to meet their needs.”
Glenn Elliott (pictured), founder and chief executive officer of Asperity Employee Benefits, added: “We are very excited about Reward Gateway 2014, and we feel it’s a natural evolution that our product name Reward Gateway becomes the name of our organisation.”