The benefits on offer at specialist start-up bank GB Bank are:
Pension and group risk
- A master trust offering an 8% employer pension contribution and 3% employee.
- Death-in-service benefit at four-times salary.
- Private medical insurance for all employees, employer-paid.
- Monthly one-to-one coaching sessions.
- Headspace subsciption.
- Flexible-working policy in terms of location and working hours.
- Nomad working policy that allows employees to work anywhere in the world for two weeks per year.
- Extended compassionate leave policy.
- 30 days holiday per year, plus birthday off.
- Company share option plans (Csops).
- Learning and development budget to use for personal development progression each year.
- £250 home working allowance to make sure home working environments are the best they can be.
- Various ‘surprise and delight’ moments each month to create moments, for example, a sapling tree delivered to home addresses on Blue Monday to bring a bit of green and happiness on the saddest day of the year, or a slice of cake delivered for special work anniversaries.