The benefits offered by London City Airport:
- Defined contribution pension scheme with salary sacrifice option. Employer contributions range from 4% to 10%, depending on length of service.
- Employer-paid private medical insurance (PMI) for all employees after five years’ service. After 10 years, they receive family PMI cover. Any employee can purchase PMI at a reduced rate in their first five years of service.
- Employer-paid health cash plan for all employees, provided by Medicash, which includes cashback for optician and dental appointments.
- Wellbeing hub which offers financial, mental and physical wellbeing support including workshops, information, employee assistance programme (EAP), and counselling services.
- Onsite trained mental health first aiders.
- Critical illness policy which provides full pay for 12 months for a number of critical illness conditions.
- LCY Central online benefis hub, provided by Reward Gateway, which hosts a range of benefits, for example money off or cashback at multiple retailers, as well as bespoke benefits such as discounts at online concessions at the airport and local gyms.
- Salary sacrifice car leasing scheme, provided by Tusker, available to all employees.
Work/life balance or family-friendly policies
- Working Flexibly policy which enables non-operational roles to adapt their work to any schedule that suits their home life.
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- One extra day for each five years worked, capped at five days.
- Subsidised pricing at all airport concessions, for example Caffe Nero, Pret and Costa Coffee.
- Discounted rates at all local gyms.
- Performance-related management pay and bonus schemes.
- Interest-free travel loans and general loans at preferential rates, provided by Salary Finance.