The workplace benefits offered by Hermes:
- Occupational stakeholder pension with employer matching contributions up to 5%.
- Annual bonus for senior managers.
Sign up to our newsletters
Receive news and guidance on a range of HR issues direct to your inbox
- Group income protection for all employees after completing a 26-week probation period. Once organisational sick pay is exhausted, the income protection provides employees with 50% of salary for two years.
- Life assurance for all employees up to two-times salary. Further upgrades can be purchased via flexible benefits plan.
Health and wellbeing
- Private medical insurance (PMI), employer-paid for senior managers. Non-eligible employees can purchase (PMI) via flexible benefits, and upgrades to the coverage for eligible employees can also be bought via flex.
- Dental insurance available as employee-paid flexible benefit.
- Eye tests
- Company car or car allowance, offered on a role-specific basis for senior managers.
- Free on-site parking.
Motivation and recognition
- Long-service awards.
- Retirement gift.
- Marriage gifts.
- Motivation and recognition programme during peak business period.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Family-friendly policies.
- Holiday entitlement of 26 days a year.
- Holiday purchase and sell of up to five days, offered as a flexible benefit.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Local discounts, for example on cinema tickets, dry cleaning, and gym membership.
- Voluntary benefits scheme.
- Subsidised canteen.
- Refer-a-friend incentive.
- Membership to professional bodies.